Van: joost schouppe [mailto:joost.schou...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 9 februari 2017 13:47
Aan: OpenStreetMap Belgium
Onderwerp: [OSM-talk-be] car sharing

Hi,

Here's another example of a Mapcontrib website, this time for car sharing:

https://www.mapcontrib.xyz/t/27b3df-Car_sharing_locations

Hit the smiley-face to connect your OSM account, and you can complete tagging
or add POIs. I created two presets, for Cambio and Partago, so everyone can
easily standardise tagging. If someone is interested to complete documentation
for Belgian operators (including fun stuff like wikidata tags etc), then I'm
willing to add all of them as presets.
(unfortunately it's still impossible to share mapcontrib instance management)

I really feel like we could do some cool stuff with Mapcontrib, to get many
more people to contribute random POIs. It's even possible to edit ways or
relations too, so you could make a mapcontrib instance to collect road surface
or speed information.

Think of our maxpseed 90>70 problem in Flanders.

These examples are made with cached (updated daily) overpass queries, but you
can also import other data into mapcontrib and use that for mapping.

I'll gladly give an intro to mapcontrib at the next Brussels and Antwerp
meetups.

--
Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |