Hi,

All three are correct in my opinion. Tbh, I've never really understood the
use of use_sidepath. The only case where it contains really helpful
information for me is when that alternative is not mapped. But then there
is a more efficient solution...
But I don't really have anything for or against any of the options.

The third option is correct, but is a little uninformative, especially
> since you actually ARE allowed to cycle on some parts of this same R4

Isn't the first question here if they should be trunk if you are allowed to
cycle?

wouter
--
"Den som ikke tror på seg selv kommer ingen vei."
                                       - Thor Heyerdahl