Hi

It's fine, I just keep using Potlatch and JOSM and the Yahoo! Aerial
Imagery. I live in Winnipeg, which is Geobase tile 62 (sorry if you mean
something else or that is not specific enough). The City of Winnipeg should
have all roads named (along with many other things) soon thanks to some
great people who have worked hard, but many of the smaller towns will be
difficult to do beacuse of the poor quality of the Ariel imagry I have
started to experiment with street numbers since there is no source (yet) for
Manitoba (unless these are in the StatsCan data).

Sam

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Sam Vekemans <acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com