I agree with Sam. On the face of it, from the evidence we have, this person
isn't doing anything "damaging". Sure, there's a typo, but that could be a
mistake. This person isn't just using one copyrighted source, as the new
Winnipeg subdivision example has shown. I don't think anybody can tell
whether a copyrighted source is being used at all. Maybe it's old versions
of NRN mixed with municipal/city data? Maybe he works for a mapping company
or some entity that has access to the latest road information? That would be
perfectly legit (given the city/company has agreed). This mapper is quite
prolific in the system. They have spent many hours mapping roads all over
the country. In fact, many hours per day, practically *every* day. It's
quite unfortunate that this person has decided not to participate in our
discussions. If the sources are not acceptable then it will be quite a large
amount of deletion that will need to be done by OSM administrators.

Adam