I dont think there is actual 'damage'. Its just that we dont know what
the source is for the mapping.
Alot of tracing (and it looks like tracing), there is a few versions
of the NRCan data that it could be from. So its hard to say whats
going on. (quick copying can also resault in spelling erors.

Sam

On 2/26/10, Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Sam Vekemans
> <acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Yup, i just sent off a nice message.  Hopefully it will be recieved. I'll
>> let you know if i get a responce back.
>
> Sam V. did you hear back from vreimer and these unusual edits?
> Adam D. are you convinced this editor is damaging the map?  Submit
> your evidence to the data working group at d...@openstreetmap.org

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans