On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 18:15 -0400, James Mast wrote:
> Anybody want to import this town?  It's completely missing in OSM data
> except for {66}.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/note/32942
>
> -James

Hello:

        For what's it is worth, I'm slowly systematically importing Canvec
data. This is one really, really big country :-) Did I say really big.

        For example Tile 0.0 then 0.1 then 0.2 etc

        I'm up to Tile 041 I04 2.3

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/CanvecImports/edits

        So if you like I could jump ahead or behind as is this case :-)

        Looks like the area you are referencing is 032 D 04

        It is a painfully slow process of merging wetlands and forests,
removing duplicate nodes etc. I'm doing this "by hand", while reviewing
the data quality of the import.

        Andrew

        aka PurpleMustang, CanvecImports.