Hi all,

Excuse my English only, my French is too poor to be able to write something
coherent.

My colleagues at Telenav have identified a bunch of missing roads in Canada.
These are displayed as tiles on the improve-osm web site [1] and in the
ImproveOSM JOSM plugin.

The challenge with these is that we do not always have the aerial imagery to
allow us to map these. Here is an example [2].

You can see that there is construction going on but the imagery is too old to
show us where the roads are.

I am wondering if you know of any more recent aerial imagery that may be
available? Or other suggestions to fill in these missing roads? (We have found
many, many cases in Canada alone)

Thanks,
Martijn

[1] See for example: