See that's where I have an issue with your revert logic, if errors are
mostly corrected and say theres only 1 or 2 warnings, you want to revert
the whole thing which is very bad for: 1. The community and 2. The
database. Let me explain: there are many hours that go into merging down
CanVec ways and you want to undo all that work. Why is it bad for the
database? It makes it bigger everytine you do stuff like that, an ID has to
be allocated to every node, way and relation and by you "deleting"
everything, they remain in the database as history which is bad as the full
history planet file is already retardedly big(200+GB) and then when someone
redoes the work you undid, new IDs are allocated which doubles the data
size just for you being anal about perfection. Instead of reverting it for
1-2 warnings FIX IT! You dont have nice bing satelite imagery to
reference(which is the case with most of northern Canada)? Too bad you want
to be anal. Also this is a reminder that bing imagery can be 1. Really
really really stale(10-15 years old as taking high res photos of trees
doesnt return on investment) and 2. 1-20m offset. Instead of reverting the
data that isnt perfect, why not spend your time correcting it instead of
work being done: Canada isn't Germany.

Ich wünsche einen guten Tag!