Morning Bjenk,

Just a heads up - municipal boundaries are best of they aren't just
straight up imported because they're usually done as relations.  For
example, we generally add roads into the boundary relationship rather than
overlapping boundary and roads.  Here's one I did before:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4198907 as well as the municipalities
within it (CSD).

For those that don't know the StatsCan lexicon, in Ontario they relate as:
-Census Subdivision (CSD) is a single tier municipality or lower tier
municipality.
-Census Division (CD) is a upper tier municipality (county, region,
district) or a single tier municipality.

Hope that helps out,
Kevin