And even then, not all CSDs are municipalities. In Nova Scotia for instance
they have "county subdivisions" which have no legal standing at all and are
just StatsCan creations.

I'd suggest boundaries of actual municipalities are worthy of being added into
OSM, but not all CSDs fit that bill.

Sent from my iPhone