Hi Steve,

There are many more tasks on the task manager related to buildings if you are so inclined to add them.   Is that the best way to go? or people can check the task manager for projects in their area of interest?   (new tasks can be easily added to the task manager... just ask!)

On 2018-01-25 11:39 PM, OSM Volunteer stevea wrote:
On Jan 25, 2018, at 8:30 PM, Matthew Darwin <matt...@mdarwin.ca> wrote:
I should mention that there are others in Ottawa working on completing the
buildings.  The City import only had urban buildings.  Since the city of Ottawa
is the largest rural city in Canada, so much work still to do.  See
http://tasks.osmcanada.ca/project/114 and http://tasks.osmcanada.ca/project/100
See, now, like that:  I put these links into
WikiProject_Canada/Building_Canada_2020.  (Where they belong, he suggest
humbly).

I mean, I'm glad I learned about that here, as talk-ca seems an appropriate
place to learn that.  Yet our wiki updated with those links took me about
twenty seconds of cut-and-paste.

Yeah!

SteveA
California