The first (municipal) OD table in
https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/WikiProject_Canada/Building_Canada_2020/building_OD_tables
now uses green/yellow/red color-coding to better display accurate status in
those cells of rows in the "License" and "Completion in OSM" columns.  These
give a certain "at a glance" view of both of these.

This was neither difficult nor did it take very long.  Now that this wiki and
the "main" BC2020 wiki come closer to accurately describing the state of the
project, it shouldn't be hard to update a line here, a column there, a link or
two to stay synced.  Please, in a project with scope as vast as this, our open
wikis in this project guide, inform, present a forum to discuss and document,
PLUS, they are easy to edit and update with current status.

In my opinion, there is still some work to do to better organize and harmonize
the use of the OSM Canada Task Manager tasks with this, as a large majority of
Tasks in the TM have the word "building" in their title.  OSM can get there.

I like what I see, the project is now better focused and intra-OSM
communication improves by the day.  From crawling to toddling to walking:
excellent.

Happy weekend everyone,
SteveA
California