);
(._;>;);
out meta;

On 2018-04-27 05:37 AM, Olivia Robu - (p) wrote:

Hello,

  Regarding our proposal for Trans-Canada Highway, we came with the Wiki page on OSM, as we promised, where we listed all the relations that  make up the Trans-Canada Highway. Also, we inserted a status column where all of you can see the situation of every relation, whether it is broken or not. Here is the link to the Wiki page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Canada/Trans-Canada_Highway. *Also, we want to ask you if any of you are willing to help us fix the broken relations and keep the wiki page updated with the current status?* *After we collect some feedback from you, we want to get involved in correcting the broken relations and we will send you an update of our progress. *

As we have discussed in the other mails, we want to update Trans-Canada Highway (ID 1307243). This will not affect the currently existing routes, but it will have the same geometry and the following tags:

                                   type=route

route=road

                    name=Trans-Canada Highway

             name:fr=Route Transcanadienne - we propose this new tag for the route name (as we seen that is used only for the way) due to the Francophone provinces through which this new route passes.

Regards,

Olivia