FYI Canada

        I made a few imports to canada a while ago and apparently
raised the ire of someone.

        Here we go again :-(

This was the first message

>>Please, fix issues caused by this changeset for example in region of

Yup, that was it, I was like ok, whats wrong with the changeset? Found
an overlapping way. Figured that was it :-)

And now....

Where is documentation page of this import? Can you link to discussion
done before this import started?

And So On.

Hi PurpleMustang,

XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX has sent you a message through OpenStreetMap with the
subject Re: Canvec Import:

XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX