Have a look at OSMand and see what it looks like.

Generally it is considered bad practise to map for the renderer.

As an alternative take a look at Place d'Orleans shopping center in Orleans
Ontario each unit is mapped in outline with the appropriate tags added.

If you look at mapping a building with floors I've seen office outlines
before now.

Cheerio John