Andrew,

Keep up the great work making OSM great for Canada.

On 2018-11-27 1:36 p.m., Andrew Lester wrote:
I agree. A selective import from CANVEC is fine and generally gives good results. As long as you don't import things like forests and buildings (which are both woefully out-of-date, broken, or outright wrong), there usually isn't a problem. However, if someone just importsĀ an entire block of data without inspecting it, that's when we run into the visible issues that the peanut gallery picks apart.

Andrew
Victoria, BC