I guess, I will read into the Simple Indoor Tagging schema then and see how it works out.

Cheers,
Tim

On 2018-11-28 07:37, john whelan wrote:
Have a look at OSMand and see what it looks like.

Generally it is considered bad practise to map for the renderer.

As an alternative take a look at Place d'Orleans shopping center in
Orleans Ontario each unit is mapped in outline with the appropriate tags
added.

If you look at mapping a building with floors I've seen office outlines
before now.

Cheerio John

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018, 8:00 pm Tim Elrick <o...@elrick.de