I seem to recall the case was dropped as well. Having sad that I think the best way forward is

" The number one request on open.canada.ca <http://open.canada.ca> is to open the postal code database.  Feel free to add your vote. https://open.canada.ca/en/suggested-datasets";

and also add in a building that has a missing postcode.

For example I'm not sure a commitment from the "Stop Climate Change Party " to make them Open Data should mean we all vote for this party.  I think current MPs are too busy with the election at the moment.

Cheerio John