Am 11.11.2011 16:52, schrieb Simon Poole:
Die LWG hat jetzt gerade übrigens im wesentlichen einen Rückzieher
gemacht :-).

-v ?

Dies war der Stand um 14 Uhr (jemand hatte wegen der mehrdeutigen
Formulierung nachgefragt):

LWG wrote:

    Dear ......,

    The board have requested that the upgrade to ODbL be complete by 01
    April 2012 so that the first ODbL OSM would be published on or
    before
    01 April.  I'm not aware of any objection from the board if the
    improvements are completed sooner.

    Can you tell me how mapping is proceeding in your part of the
    community?  Are contributors reconciling and improving data from
    ex-contributors?