Suggestions d'amélioration :

Le Thu, 29 Mar 2018 21:34:02 +0200,
Stéphane Péneau <stephane.pen...@wanadoo.fr> a écrit :

> Résumons :
>
> tl;dr
> It's better since you choose not to overwrite the existing
> opening_hours, but the French community still refuse this import as
> is.
refuse -> refuses
choose -> chose

autre proposition :

The French community has reviewed this proposed import but refuses it
as is, for various reasons listed below.

> - A lot of "new" amenity=fuel are already in Osm
> http://audit.osmz.ru/browse/navads_fuel/NVDS346_54a1ba689826bf65d6a31b83
> http://audit.osmz.ru/browse/navads_fuel/NVDS368_545f7bfa82efa41a49637ace
> Your conflation tool should check the existing fuel stations in a
> larger area.

Your -> The
(éviter d'utiliser You pour ne pas que les personnes faisant l'import
se sentent attaquées personnellement et se braquent)

> - Most opening_hours are wrong.
> A lot of fuel stations can be use 24/7 with a bank card.

credit card?
Peut-être enlever ce point puisqu'il semble que ce ne soit plus
d'actualité ?

> - Phone numbers :
> When a fuel station belongs to a supermarket, the phone's number is
> the supermarket one. I'm not sure it's a useful information.

phone's number -> the imported phone number
I'm not sure -> We don't think

You could check whether a phone number is duplicated in the data (most
likely the number of the company) or already on another node in the
vicinity (most likely the number of the supermarket the station is
attached to). If you find something, please don't import the phone
number.

> - Don't delete imported objects with ref:navads
> Sorry but we disagree. Check yourself if you must ignore a POI before
> adding it over and over in Osm.

Users should be able to remove a node that does not exist in reality
without looking for possible applications or imports that may want to
add the node over and over again in OSM. Please check whether the POI
should be ignored before importing it in an update.

> - ref:navads
> This ref tag is a private one. Nobody can use it. We understand that
> it will be easier for you to update the fuel station, but if
> everybody starts to use his private tag, the database will become a
> mess.

to use -> using
use his private -> use their private

> - postal code
> Why ? a postal code for a supermarket, a car's shop, it's ok, but on
> a fuel station ?

Although addresses are useful for other POIs like supermarkets, postal
codes are useless for fuel stations as they are usually attached to
another business. Also, postal codes are especially useless in France as
they can be deduced by the area the POI is in.