On 29/03/2011 15:13, Paul wrote:
I know this isn't strictly an OSM question but after hearing on here about Mapdust I thought I'd have a look but so far I can't seem to work out exactly what most of the bugs are meant to be

Take http://www.mapdust.com/detail/157118 for example. This shows a start point on a motorway slip road, an end point on the motorway and has a roundabout symbol in the middle. The bug report says that routing on the roundabout is flawed. What roundabout?

Can anyone try to explain what this bug is meant to be? Of the several bugs I've looked at so far only one made any sense and the OSM data is correct so it's a false positive anyway. The rest just don't seem to make sense.

I agree.

I think these are the same as ones displayed in Potlatch2. They're irritating because of their inaccuracy & refusal to stay permanently off.

Dave F.