On 29/03/11 16:07, Craig Loftus wrote:
Paul,

Can anyone try to explain what this bug is meant to be?

Are you familiar with the area? A note on the B6236 says "to be
surveyed, route has changed near M65"
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/25363768/history), perhaps
another roundabout has been added? That would seem to tie in with
where the user's trace actually starts compared with where it is
proposed to start? If not that I can't see anything more to go on.

I am familiar with the area and there is definitely not a roundabout there, nor is there a missing road going over/under the motorway or anything else I can think of. I deliberately picked an area with which I was familiar so I could be certain that the "bugs" I was fixing were real. The B6236 changed several years ago so I have removed the fixme as the data is correct. Further to the SE along the B6236 there is a roundabout which was added about 18 months ago but you'll see that this is already in OSM as well

Guess I'll go back to ignorance is bliss as far as Mapdust is concerned

Cheers

Paul