From: Richard Mann [mailto:richard.mann.westoxf...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2011 10:47
To: Gregory Williams
Cc: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Portsmouth cycle paths and routes

Last time I looked, there was a complete absence of 20mph tagging, as well.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Gregory Williams
<gregory.willi...@purplegeodesoftware.co.uk> wrote:

I'm primarily a cyclist and interested in ensuring that our cycle coverage
is great. Whilst looking at the Bing! aerial imagery in Portsmouth recently
I spotted some cycleways and cycle lanes which we don't have in our map.
They looked like they were in fairly established areas of the city so I
wonder whether there's any other cycling facilities that we're missing?
Portsmouth is a little far for me to go on a GPS mapping expedition, so I
was wondering if there are any more local cycle mappers that may be
interested in scouting out facilities. It seems that we've probably missed
quite a bit of cycle parking in Gosport too, given its density in
Portsmouth, but seeming absence in Gosport:

http://www.spokeseastkent.org.uk/maps/cycle-parking-heat-map/?zoom=13
<http://www.spokeseastkent.org.uk/maps/cycle-parking-heat-map/?zoom=13&lat=5
0.80969&lon=-1.10888&layers=BT> &lat=50.80969&lon=-1.10888&layers=BT

Gregory