From: Richard Mann [mailto:richard.mann.westoxf...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2011 10:52
To: Gregory Williams
Cc: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Portsmouth cycle paths and routes

Looks like there's only partial coverage in Oxford as well...

http://www.spokeseastkent.org.uk/maps/cycle-parking-heat-map/?zoom=13
<http://www.spokeseastkent.org.uk/maps/cycle-parking-heat-map/?zoom=13&lat=5
1.75754&lon=-1.2523&layers=BT> &lat=51.75754&lon=-1.2523&layers=BT

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Gregory Williams