Hi all,

I've recently come across the Natural England site, which has shapefiles
for download of various category of open space (local/national nature
reserve, SSSI, etc).

The website states "From 1 April 2012 Natural England is making its
publicly available Geographic Information datasets available for commercial
and non-commercial reuse under the Open Government Licence. We are now able
to use this licence, as we have secured copyright exemptions from Ordnance
Survey under the Public Sector Mapping Agreement."  (
http://www.gis.naturalengland.org.uk/pubs/gis/gis_register.asp)

Does this allow the data to be used by OSM?

Thanks,

David Fisher.