From: David Fisher [mailto:djfishe...@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 July 2012 20:18
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] Natural England data

Hi all,

I've recently come across the Natural England site, which has shapefiles for
download of various category of open space (local/national nature reserve,
SSSI, etc).

The website states "From 1 April 2012 Natural England is making its publicly
available Geographic Information datasets available for commercial and
non-commercial reuse under the Open Government Licence. We are now able to
use this licence, as we have secured copyright exemptions from Ordnance
Survey under the Public Sector Mapping Agreement."
(http://www.gis.naturalengland.org.uk/pubs/gis/gis_register.asp)

Does this allow the data to be used by OSM?

Thanks,

David Fisher.