I'm no expert, in fact I'm worse than an amateur commenting on legal matters, I'm an amateur applying common sense to legal matters, but here goes! ;-)

I would have thought that licensing cascades down, so as long as OSM attributes OGL then any other uses of OSM are inferring an attribution to OGL! Otherwise when we receive our Oscar instead of just thanking our Parents and God, we'd have to thank our parents and grand-parents and great gran-parents and great great grand-parents ad infinitum and God! Which means we'd never get to thank God! Then where would we be ;-)

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me