On 23/10/2014 12:06, Matthijs Melissen wrote:

On 23 Oct 2014 11:53, "Dave F." <dave...@madasafish.com <mailto:dave...@madasafish.com>> wrote:

> Would it be worth adding a fixme tag to the unnamed shops that explains '= betting' is discouraged & to add a proprietor's name if known?

I noticed that nobody ever looks at fixme tags, I think adding an OSM Note (through the website or JOSM plugin) is much more effective.

I'm not convinced Notes are cleared up any more than Fixmes & I think, in this instance, if you're going to the trouble of adding one, you might as well do a Google search & fix it yourself, but, anyway, I was thinking more of the ability to add them in one go & place them accurately.

Could you add Blackhouse bet http://www.backhousebet.com/p/shop-locator to the list please

Dave F.

---
is active.