Hi Paul

I think you've missed my point...

On 23/05/2015 12:21, Paul Sladen wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2015, Dave F. wrote:
leisure=pitch to indicate just the pitches
That's how it's used--IIRC there was a presentation at SOTM in
Birmingham showing a rendering automatically drawing in all the line
detail based on the size of the outline and the sport=...
I'm talking about leisure=pitch being misused to represent leisure=recreation_ground

situations with two 'pitches' on top of each other.
Happens all the time; cricket overlapped with baseball or soccer,
tennis with five-a-side.

Yes, I know; as indicated with the linked example I provided.

Cheers
Dave F.

---