Designation tag is already is use to discriminate between LNRs & NNRs (I'm
not quite sure what partiticular status LNRs have but it is referred to as
a designation on the Magic site). Otherwise no: most NRs will be a mosaic
of different physical types, even woods will have rides, ponds, and little
meadows. Parks are a special case: most will think of them as parks rather
than NRs (although visits will be for the nature), which is why I was
wondering about a nature_reserve=yes tag rather than a duplicate way. I
also suspect that most such cases will be in cities: although the odd
country park may figure.

Jerry