Thanks for the simplification of that huge wiki down to 2 tags - I can cope
with that!

The protected planet website looks like a useful resource but unfortunately
it has this copyright statement : © ProtectedPlanet 2014-2015. All rights
reserved.  So we shouldn't use it. So what do I use as a source for Natura
2000 status?

Also isn't the tag leisure=nature_reserve?

Regards

Brian