I had cause to go to Leicester A&E on Saturday. It was renewed in April
(Google Earth suggests there was a big building project), and the map
has not been updated, and so it's not clear on OSM where the drop-off
is, or which is the associated multi-storey. The road I think it is, is
part not-marked-as-such and part non-existent. There's also a separate
Children's A&E entrance. Given the nature of these facilities, and the
terrible Leicester 1-way system, it would be very good to have the map
be extremely clear on these points!

Can someone local look into the issue, please?

Thanks :-)

Gerv