On 30/10/17 10:37, Lester Caine wrote:
  What
I'm looking at here is reports of fly tipping, dog mess, and so on;)

<https://osm.fixmystreet.com/around?latitude=52.949211;longitude=-1.14391&js=1>

However, note that some councils are insisting that only their own web site be used to report problems, and no longer accept email (unless there is a partnership with FMS, email is how the reports are presented - one of the reasons is that councils want very structured reports, but FMS is designed for free format reports).

My own council uses Veolia. If you report through FMS, it gets emailed to the council contact centre, and you get the initial response in around five days, by which time the report is usually stale. If you use the official site (which is a re-branded lovecleanstreets, and uses Bing mapping, it goes direct to Veolia, and you get a next day, or better response, through to the actual removal of the tip.

(Although FMS don't default to OSM, in the UK, OSM is their preferred global map provider. I assume they think that the OS maps have more even coverage in the UK.)