Looking at some of the Shell stations locally

I would dispute that the operator is most locations is Shell and that
the brand should be Shell, but they are independent businesses who have
a franchise to sell Shell fuel, but Shell do not employ the cashier,
the mechanics or supply what is sold in the shop.

The opening hours you propose to add to http://www.openstreetmap.org/wa
y/200523446 is total bobbins.

Telford Services has two filling stations, separated by an access road.

Whilst not part of your import, I would be very surprised if Shell
Porthmadog didn't sell diesel.

Phil (trigpoint)