Again, with sarcasm.

Frederik and Tom, please explain what has been wrong with the last import, and
why osm_conflate + cf_audit tools used for it (conflation + community
validation) still do not attain the required quality for OSM contributions?

How would you build a process for importing large batches of business chains?
Can I improve something in my tools, or should I build something better from
scratch?

Or do you think the map does not need imports and that every shop and amenity
will be mapped without them before they are out of business?

Ilya