On 01/05/2018 12:23, David Woolley wrote:

I don't know about your tool, but it is essential that every user has an explicit personal account with OSM, and that they are set up to receive emails if people add changeset comments, or post messages to their OSM account.  maps.me has a high incidence of people who seem not to notice changeset comments.

In addition I'd suggest that any such app ought to give a user the chance to reply "that is not a sensible question to ask" (perhaps with a bit of text as feedback to the app/quest developer explaining why) that doesn't change OSM, doesn't add a note and removes the question for at least that user from the app.

Best Regards,

Andy