His,

I think I said earlier in the thread but I've never viewed OSM as a strict
majority rule, more a do-ocracy or rule by consensus. Certainly, I think
anybody proposing the deletion of others' mapping ought to be sure of clear
community consensus, not just a mere majority opinion. Future mappers
should not be bound by the views of 7/12 mappers participating in a Loomio
vote in 2018.

Kind regards,

Adam