Hi all.

There's appears to be a misguided belief this hasn't been discussed previously. It has, numerous times, and the consensus of those who took part was so clear it's now included in the first page every new users sees.

I feel there is nothing to discuss/vote on as it all been said & done before. Transference to OHM is the only option.

As Frederick & others point out - It will open the floodgates for other irrelevant data to be added.

Cheers
DaveF