I have tagged as meadow when I believe the land is not ploughed.

Given crop rotation tagging farmland with crop= or animal=  is problematic
unless that tags are updated at least annually.

One farmer I used to know is crop rotations was barley for a year or two.
Then a grass ley for two or three years, which he both silaged and grazed
his cows on. Then he had a crop of sweet corn , which he silaged for cow
feed. In the year he rotated from grass to sweet corn he would try and get
one silage crop of the land before he planted the sweet corn.

Ian