On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 04:18:02:PM +0000, Andy Townsend wrote:
> On 16/03/2020 15:36, ael wrote:
> >
> > There has now been had one short reply essentially admitting tagging for
> > the renderer. I haven't replied as yet, but Andy has.
>
> In this case it looks like the offending data's been removed, though the
> tiles haven't rerendered yet (due to the site being busy).  If there are

I have only just got around to looking in more detail, and discovered
that it is much worse than I had realised: vandalism.

I have taken waypoints on nearly all of the individual stones, and then
refined those positions with waypoint averaging on multiple visits.
I now discover that this user has deleted that information and
put new points from who knows where.

I started replying to the changset comment before I had discovered that
horror, and possibly failed to remain polite after it came to light.

So it is vandalism.

I will see what reply I get. Meanwhile I think everyone should check his
other edits to historic sites.

ael