On 17/04/2020 15:15, Brian Prangle wrote:
Rather than mappers up and down the country with varying evels of Excel skills spending many dozens of hours cleaning up this csv could somebody be kind enough to publish somewhere a cleaned up copy? It would be a great resource for the QP.

OK, here you go. Here are Excel and proper comma separated csv versions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekokv1lz4wlgxfg/Pharmacies.xlsx?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhszbngsps4p14e/Pharmacies.csv?dl=0

I haven't made any attempt to normalise the addresses. Doing so reliably would require referencing AddressBase or the PAF, and therefore render the data non-open. And doing it unreliably is probably worse than not doing it at all.

It is not, though, particularly difficult to import the original version into a spreadsheet or database, and I would recommend that anyone who wants to use this data regularly does take a bit of time to learn how.

Mark