Oh wait, I remember now. This is correct for extremely stupid reasons
relating to the boundaries of the county of Bristol including a large
chunk of the Bristol Channel.

I can confirm the boundary in OSM matches the one in OS Boundary Line.
That relation could probably do with a note tag on it, though.

Cheers,

Russ

--
Russ Garrett