The housenumber and street would be tagged on the "building:part=house"

Is this housrnumber belonging to the terrace or is it belonging to the street?
If it belongs to the terrace, I think even with this tagging software wouldnt
recognise this.

In that case, this is the tagging O use (its not that good however):

addr:housenumber=2
addr:place=Orchard Gardens
addr2:street=Green Lane

I use addr2:street (this is accepted tagging, by the way) to indicate that the
street is a seperate address.

This isnt ideal, of course
--

20 Dec 2020, 18:52 by colin.sm...@xs4all.nl: