On 20/12/2020 23:21, SK53 wrote:
I'm aware of a number of terraces which are discontinuous, demonstrating that individual houses in a terrace are not building:part.

There is a set of maisonettes, which are both semi-detached horizontally, and split into four groups, with roads between them, around a roundabout, near me. The individual maisonettes are numbered separately from the main street numbers, the development as a whole has no street number of its own, and actually has presences on roads with three different names!

It actually confuses the council's fly tip and street defect reporting app, which tends to reverse geocode it as though the maisonette's were directly numbered on the relevant road. They failed to find one broken sign because of that.