i personally feel that the indian server should show the claimed boundary of
entire j&k in addition to the present line of control (which btw is not yet
an official boundary). maybe this can be added to the osm db as a historical
border? we would need to discuss this with the folks across the border as
well.

kenneth, the disclaimer is below the license:
"The frontiers depicted on the Indian maps in Wikipedia are from a neutral
point of view and may differ from official government maps of India,
Pakistan and China. Please consult local laws governing publication of maps
before usage."

http://j.mp/ArunGanesh