i guess you got me wrong, i suggested adding the historical borders of
kashmir kingdom after consulting the pakistani editors into osm. but this
would be rendered only on the indian server as a dotted line or whatever.
for indian use its important to indicate that border without which you cant
publish the map here.

http://j.mp/ArunGanesh