Just to be clear: a report to the DWG needs neither meetings, roles,
responsibilities or a common language (well it is likely that a report
in English will be easier to understand, but that is about it).

I realize that there might be a cultural hurdle, but any OSM contributor
can and should, if other avenues have not worked (naturally we all
prefer if things can be fixed locally and need not be escalated), report
use of sources that we do not have permission to use.

Simon