I'll also add that there's a googlemail account for use as a
forwarding box that's associated with the NaPTAN OSMaccount and also
the journeyweb NaPTAN data download user account (username:
OpenStreetMap). I won't post the address here for spam reasons.
The secondary password holder will recieve all these account details.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood