2009/4/3 Brian Prangle <bpran...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi Thomas
>
> From our west mids meeting last night  a number of requests and queries came
> up
>
> 1.Can you import Wolverhampton - the guys up there are ready to have a crack

Ok, done.

> 2. Coventry will not be far behind but hold off until we've checked with the
> major contributors there
> 3. We'd like to see the NaPTAN fields LocalityName and Bearing imported

This is an NPTG field, none of the NPTG stuff has been looked at yet.

> 4. We're not sure if stoptypes CUS, TXR STR BCQ and BCS have been imported

CUS are in, but not tagged in data, there's no TXR or STR in the West
Mids dataset, BCQ, BCS are in, but not tagged as such since they're
essentially the same as BCT for our purposes.

> 5. We're not sure if your local_ref field is working correctly
> -essentially  it's just repeating the naptan:Indicator field

It's a filtered version of the Indicator field, where a reference can
be pulled from it intelligibly.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood