Le 11/01/2011 20:21, Michał Borsuk a écrit :

IMHO it has to be simple and scalable first of all. Scalable in this case would mean that an _average_ Joe can learn some parts of it and start mapping, then he can learn more (e.g. termini, large transfer stations), and proceed from simple to complicated.
I don't understand you.
The scheme is scalable. the new comer will not start mapping platforms, stop_areas... He will start mapping a lonely route. He will discover that the scheme is richer and his needs deeper, he will discover other towns well mapped. He is not stupid... He will learn 'poco a poco' how to use the scheme...

How do I knwo this process ? Because they are more and more mappers un France, and more and more tonws with bus routes, and the mappers already use a scheme that is not so different.

In don't understant why you don't admit that mappers already are able to learn a scheme. I see it !
--
FrViPofm